Re: new to list

From: kyle oberlee (ober7024@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 08:17:37 EST

I do not know wich was more effective because i did them both at the same
time. the intake mods were very easy i just took the intake off and ground
the runners down about 3.5 inches each and cut the center section down about
2 inches. you can cut both down more but it causes a loss of tourque from
what ive been told. I also made a heat shield for the bottom of the inake
to keep the hot oil off the aluminum to make the intake air cooler. all of
this plus a K&N intake system was worth about 4 tenths in the quarter.