Early Christmas for me.

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 11:21:04 EST

Guys,

I decided to have an early christmas this year. I just got off the placed
my order on a new set of wheels. I ordered some Weld VR's 17x8 and 17x9.5
with BFG 245/45's and 275/40's. There having to be custom made so it might
be aroung christmas before they make it. I also ordered the new Power Trax
locker they started making. It is suppose to be as good as the previous
ones without the clunk around corners. It should be here around the same
time too. And if I decide not to buy anything for anyone else here comes
the headers and ram air hood. I know I saved at least three hundred dollars
by dumping my girl friend before christmas.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/