Re: Re: NEED HELP FAST (Flip)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 16:07:27 EST

Hey thanks! I checked it out and his symptoms seem a little different
then mine. His is a stopping starting pop, mines rolling pop (over rough
road/bumps etc..) Thanks anyway, it gave me an idea on bushings though.
Hmmm, wonder if he's looked at those yet! I'll let him figure it out for
himself though!

Nate.

>Nate, go to http://www.pickuptruck.com Try the forum section. There is
>a post there about front end clunking on a 99 Silverado (apparently a
>common problem with those things), and many suggestions from people about
>what could be causing it.
>Flip

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"