Re: I got featured !

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 17:33:11 EST

Well one good dak deserves another... I just got this reply from them:

Cool Dakota ! Your truck will be featured in the January 2000 emailed mopars
section. Thanks for taking the time to email your mopar.

tis a cool website, yall oughta check it out if ya aint already
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ