rear axle question

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:55:31 EST

here is a good one for all of you. I want to change my bolt pattern to
something a little more common .I know that the front rotors are
interchangeable with the older 5 bolt pattern but are the rear axles the
same also? that way you could change the axles and drums to the 5 bolt
pattern . that bolt pattern is the same as the new rustang and the offset is
the same also. a freind of mine did the front change but he put a rear end
out of a b body under his witch is the same pattern also so he just bolted
on a set of cobra r wheels,looked good for dorf parts. Just looking for an
easy way out if there is one:)
THANKS in advance
Chris