528 Hemi Dak

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 00:27:19 EST

First of all I'm shocked that I got this link first from the Durango Owners
Club.

Second, here is the link
http://www.motortrend.com/autoshows/sema99/dakota/index.html

Third, just in case you don't want to follow the link, here is the text
which describes this monster!!

"Hot Rod Hemi Dakota

Under the black hood lurks a monstrous 528-cubic-inch Hemi crate engine
producing 750 horsepower and 800 pound-feet of torque. While the power is
astounding, it is the clean installation that truly impresses thanks to the
quality work of Rad Rides by Troy. Look for the Hot Rod Hemi Dakota on the
next Power Tour."

Now, Where can I buy one!!!
John