Re: magazine article

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 07:26:33 EST

In a message dated 12/1/99 10:10:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dakota_24@email.msn.com writes:

<< I found this article kinda interesting . in the 2000 january issue of mopar
 muscle there is a how to called retro roller . they are putting a roller
 rocker in a LA 340 block now the interesting part its in a 95' dak with
 magnum heads on it !! it has alot of info on what it takes to put the new
 heads on an older block I found it verry informitive :)
 Chris >>

Oh Oh Now what the heck you up to. Just take a rest you don't need to go any
faster :-)

Bill