RE: V6 HEADERS - LAST POST

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 16:30:44 EST

I agree with you Chuck. I'm glad that he was out there
trying to do this for us 6ers. There are very little
things out there for our Dakotas, compared to the
Chevys and Fords, especially for us v6's. I just hope
more people will call to get this done. Especially
with an $80 discount. Even if this deal doesn't go
through, thanks Steven for all the hard work!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~