Re: Dak Accessories

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 18:23:39 EST

I got a really neat hitch plug here at a local 4X4 shop. It's different
then the big one that dodge sells and the walmart spinoffs. All the ones
I've ever seen are in the shape of the dodge logo with a ram's head in the
middle and I've only seen em in red. The one I have is a rectangle about
4" wide by 2" high by about 1/2" think made out of aluminum. The face is
black (or they come in red too) and the rams head is made out of pieces of
mirror recessed into the aluminum. It looks real sharp and the rectangle
shape compliments the bumper alot better then the logo shaped ones IMHO.
I'll scan it tomarrow for anyone that's interested. I think it ran like
$26 bucks or so.

>I purchased my tail light covers from Auto Accessories Connection.
>Reasonably priced and delivered within just a couple of days. I just
>quickly looked and they carry the Ram head hitch plug as well.
<<snip snip>>

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"