Re[2]: Re: Disable chime on low fuel?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 11:47:42 EST

Oh, I get it now... If you're constantly in and out of the truck it would get
annoying.

I purposely ran mine after the light/chime went off to see just how far I could
get. When I figured it was on fumes I pulled in to a gas station and was only
able to cram like 20.5 gallons in... Unfortunately, I didn't track the mileage
but it was a loooong time after the light went on and the needle was below E. I
guess it's a good thing there is a large gap 'cause I've run out of gas before
and that really sucks! It always happens in the worst possible place/time and
I've never had a girl with me when I've run out. :-)
Tom