Re: Anyone using or have used one??

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 12:35:43 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter L Anthony <panthony@pcn.com>
To: Dak List <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 11:25 AM
Subject: DML: Anyone using or have used one??

> http://www.sunperformance.com/quickair2/quickair2.html

Ya know Peter, I have been looking at their hardmount unit for sometime now.
Unfortunately at this time, I really dont hit the trails as much as I used
to so I really dont have a true need for it. I have seen the hardmount
version on various vehicles, including an 88 4Runner, a Samuri, and of
course a few Jeeps. They are slick little units....also, if you want I can
dig out an article a 4wheel drive magazine did earlier this year on
portable/hardmount compressors. They tested them fully including tire air up
times, weight, prices, pros/cons of each, PSI ratings, maintenace of each
unit, etc. I want to say they tested something like 5-6 of the most popular
units in the 4WD industry. I will look for it later when I get home, just
let me know if you want the info.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, Accel
Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050),
Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Redline Watter Wetter, Cobra CB(8W), Firestik II
Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH, Pioneer 6.5" 2way
Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Rhino Liner(double coated), Rancho
RS5000's with Urethane Bushings, Grill Brush Guard, Hella 500 6" Round
Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, Tinted Windows All Around, Vent-Visors,
Overhead Console, Tool Box(Full Of Recovery Gear/Tools), Hidden Hitch Class
III, Amsoil in Front/Rear Diffs and in the NP321 Transfer Case