Re: C@C vs Mopar Nats opinions

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 08:46:09 EST

In a message dated 12/2/99 7:01:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
   I did make it to Carlisle this year, and I intend to make it an
 annual event for me. I have a lot of things that I go to around
 that time of year, so its hard for me to fit them all in. If the
 Nats is worth it, I can try to fit it in, but if its just C@C +
 drunk guys burning rubber, I'll stick to Carlisle.

Jon,
Ive heard some wild stories about Bryce road. You see alot of vintage Mopars
showing off, like carlisle's awards ceremony, but more laid back. A friend
told me that it is all mopars. Once there was a mustang out there doing
burnouts and the cops made him leave! Yeah there are cops everywhere so it
dosent get too wild.
He (my friend) also said you almost always see some breastage too! :0)....
I am planning to go to both!
Boog