Re: C@C vs Mopar Nats opinions

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 14:45:55 EST

The night life on Brice Rd. is not what I call a lot of fun either. The
problem is when the police shut down Brice, the hellions take it to the Motel
parking lots, where there is a lot of expensive Mopar iron sitting around
just waiting to get plowed into by a drunk trying to impress the crowd.
Shane B