Quad Cab sightings

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 14:52:25 EST

Just this week, I have seen 3 Quad Cab Daks running around. One is
stock. The other 2 are what appear to be highly modified. One was a 4x4,
and had a cool looking paint job, red on the back, then to purple and
white scallops, and sounded cool. Couldn't get my company vehicle to
catch up to see more. Damn!! The other one was also a 4x4, red, had a
shell on it which really makes it look good, but I noticed the hood was
primer black. Upon closer examination, it turned out to be a cowl
induction hood!! He was going the other way on the freeway so I could
not catch him. The Quads are already popping up here in SoCal all over
the place!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6