RE: whistling.......help

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 21:37:17 EST

the best way that I have found to find a wind noise is to get a roll of 2"
masking and start taping off the vent , wind shield , ..... anyplace that
has an open gap but dont tape it all at once just one thing at a time and
drive it , remove the antenna ,wipers just keep trying you will find it I'm
sure
another option if you think that it is a leak to the interior is to go to a
glass shop and some of them have a device that emits a hight pitch noise
that goes inside the cab then they have a reciever they check the seals and
such to find the spot that leaks
Chris