Re: Trailmaster pics up (try photopoint)

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 12:31:41 EST

For an easy way to show off your pictures, check out
http://photopoint.com/ . It's free and easy to set up. Once you set up
your account, you just email your pictures. They go into an incoming
album, and you can set up as many different albums as you want. I have
albums for family pics, hunting pics, and one for a halloween party I
went to. There is place to enter email addys, and it sends out a notice
to them, with your own personal message. You can put a password on your
albums, if you want. Also each album has a guestbook and a counter. And
you can put a caption on each pic. The downside I have found, is
sometimes it takes a couple of days for all the pics to get entered in
the incoming album, if they are busy. Also they send you a confirming
email for each pic, as its received, and another when it is loaded in
the album. All in all, I think it is a great site. A good alternative,
if you don't have access to a website.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
2000 4X4 V8 AUTO