Re: Foglights dead?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 19:02:51 EST

If you want to buy new fog lights and hook up a totally new relay and switch
to turn it off and on at will, I'd goto WWW.vehiclelighting.com and look at
the 4" round fog lights. I own the super white ones and they look good...
bright too.
-Dester

PS. maybe it's my crappy aiming of the foglights, but it projects the beam
in a V shape.. how does the factory one emit the light?

<< Yes, mine went out also at 1500 miles on my 99. Being of the trade, I
T/s
 it to the switch. Little contact for the fog lights had fallen apart. When
 saw how poorly it was made, I went to the auto store and bought a small
 toggle switch and wired lights to it. Now I turn them on and off at will...
         Let us know how it turns out, Ted O