Re: Top Ten Stolen Cars

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 20:08:31 EST

Someone told me that the Caravans were kinda easy to steal. I didn't ask in
what way they were easy targets, or how he knew that they were easy to
steal.
What you should think of looking at the top ten is, all of these vehicles
are VERY popular. Most cars are stolen on the basis of opportunity. I
doubt there are many chop shops that say "go out and steal me 10 Camry's
tonight". Right?
Mostly kids goin for joy rides, and pickin a car that has it's doors
unlocked.

Frank WJ