Re: truck on the sellin block

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 14:30:48 EST

Well those prices are for cars in great condition. You need to go to a dealer
and see what they would give you for it on trade. Than go for something
between the high blue book aqnd the trade in. It all depends on how many
dents dings wear and tear the truck has on it.
When i sold my crew cab i had one dude tell me the truck wasnt worht much.
Yeah right. Even with a new motor and tranny with warranty he could only go
up as high as 5000$. i laughed and said Later. Sold it a week later for 8000
$ no question asked. the truck was a rare 4x4 model ( old body style) i guess
they only made so many of them in 88. Anyway the guy buying it told me he was
looking for get this 3 years for a truck he wanted and he said he wnted mine
as soon as he turned the corner. Really nice guy. You just need to find the
right buyer and dont ever take the first offer unless it is what youre
willing to sell the truck for. good luck
Rob