Weaherstripping

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 19:39:34 EST

Does anyone know where I would be able to find some rubber weather-stripping
that will push on/go over something that is 5/16" thick and would have a
thick rubber 'bulb' on it or just push on and be flat? I am trying to find
something that I can affix to the front of my Grill/Brush Guard for some
cushioning incase I would hit/bump into/push anything, accidentally of
course!! I was thinking about finding some weatherstripping like this and
use some clear caulk to help affix it to my Grill Bursh Guard. Thanks for
any help and info.
Dont' laugh too hard, but here is something that I would like it to look
like:
       _____
     / \
    ( ) <--------this is the 'bulb' type end I would