Re: IFS vs.live axle

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 21:28:15 EST

macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

<< I dont think I'd opt for IFS for a trail only vehicle. I think its
 great onroad and its great in certain situations offroad but thats not
 enough to prefer it. I also think its too expensive to maintain.

Not for a trail only unless im doing high speed running in the desert
YYYAAAAHHHOOOO. As for the expensive part when i had my dana 60 ( front axle)
rebuilt it cost me 1200 $ and that was not including the axle shafts. i kept
the old ones.