Flowmaster -- part 2

From: Mtbfed@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 23:36:10 EST

<so i believe i am going to go with the flowmaster 40 series (2 chamber !?!)
<single in - dual out.
<
<will the dual out effect my back compression of the exhaust ???
<and not be getting enough compression..
<
<??
<
<part # 430402 i believe :)
<

430402 decoded

4 - 4" thick body
30 - 3" inlet
4 - 40 series (2 chamber)
02 - dual outlet

If you are worried about back pressure, or lack of, you might want to use
a 3 chamber. You might also want to use a 2.5" inlet muffler, since that is
what is on there now. That would look like this 425502. I'm assuming you
have a 97+ V8 or V6. However you go keep us posted.

Marc Federici
99 SLT+ CC 5.2 5sp 4x2 3.55sg