RE: MSNBC

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 01:52:46 EST

I will state it once again. I have been there first hand when I got T-Boned
13 months ago. The Dakota has outstanding side impact handling.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers, F&B TB, DDBC, DML Sticker,
new passenger door, cab skin, front fender, nerf bar.

http://lonestar.texas.net/~jndneff/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
Watched 20/20 tonight and they were discussing side-impact testing on trucks
and SUVs. Dakota got the highest score possible ( a 5 ), toyota got the
worst (a 1) :-) Guess I stick with Dodge ;-)
<unsnip>