Re: setting up elec. fans

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 09:17:42 EST

I don't know how much you're towing but I've been able to tow a Ram 4x4 CC
with my Dak. It was about a 50 mile pull so I consider it a fair test. And I
pull my Charger around all the time, that's about 4000 lbs with trailer. I'm
using 1 18" electric fan and I have 25% underdriven pulley so my water pump
isn't working as hard as it could, and I can still use the A/C. It still
never gets any warmer than 190 (using a 180 stat). I don't think you'll have
a problem towing.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1