Re: r & d TB

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 13:28:36 EST

In a message dated 12/4/99 12:51:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< While I had it out I
 noticed about 1/2 pd more boost from the SC and tremendous mid and high
range
 torque. >>

I noticed this too. :-) .. A nice addition to any supercharged application.

<< On the other hand I was
dissapointed that I only recieved the TB, no new gasket , no new S bolt and
no instructions. I mean its not rocket science, but supposed I did'nt know
what I was doing ??? for $299 I like to have been able to compare it to the
others..
            Ted O >>

A new s-bolt isn't required, and I've always re-used the stock gasket. I
suppose it would look nice to include a new gasket.... but for right now - I
don't. Sorry.

But, on the other hand ... your TB most definately compares to others..
compare. :)

ttyl
Patrick
http://surf.to/rdperformance