R/T Buybacks: Leasing: Here's what I am getting

From: Jack Hilton (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 14:08:31 EST

Well , *FINALLY* my deal is nearing completion .

Kim Ogden called me just now with the numbers . Here they are :

DaimlerChrysler will payoff First Union for the lease on my truck totalling
$25,106.97 .

DaimlerChrysler will refund to me the following :

Downpayment : $260.00

Mods + Labor : $1568.92

Lisence and Title Fee: $18.00

GA Warranty Fee : $202.00

18 payments @ $476.25 : $8572.50

Total Refunded to Me : $10653.55

Total Paid to First Union : $25106.97

Total Amount Paid by DaimlerChrysler For Thier Stupidity : $35760.52

BTW - For anyone dealing with Kim Ogden , she is very good , very nice ,
and very helpful !

OH , and for anyone that wants to know , she said I would NOT have to
replace my bald as hell tires before turing it in , they will not deduct
for it .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html