Lowering the truck, and a few other things

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 15:43:20 EST

Hey All,
Just thought I'd tell everyone that I am going to be
lowering my truck soon. I just got off the phone with
Hotchkis Performance(thanks Gary for your help!). I
ordered the coils and springs and the tuned Bilsteins.

Also got a call from Justin at Truck Performance. He
said that eventhough we won't get the full discount,
we will still get a discount. Those should be here in
a few weeks, he said.

One more thing, I am going to get in on the Kenny
Brown Xbrace group buy off the R/T page.

Not only will I still be "The R/T Killer"(see Dallas
Dakotas homepage) I will handle with them too!! Kick
ass!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey