Re: RE: Flowmaster -- part 2(long)

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 15:53:47 EST

I got the Delta Flow 40 series sitting in my garage. I should get it on befor
the end of the month. I'll tell you all how I like it when I find time to get
it on. I have a Pacesetter
cat-back right now. It was great for a year, but the muffler's been rattling
lately, it still sound good though. Stay away from mufflers with packing in
them, sooner or later they're gonna go. A flowmaster is forever, Borla
too,,,borla uses packing but its stainless steel, also the inside of the
muffler is made better. Im thinking of putting on Borla Tips on my exhaust
after the muffler install, those Camaros and TA's sound good with the
exhaust, loud but refined, gives it that "Burbley" sound.