Re: Lakewood Traction bars

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 22:10:16 EST

I have front hangars which change the angle of the spring greatly and 1"
blocks and very rigid shocks( from AIM industries). Add the weight of the
bed cover and it seens to launch very well even on street skins (1.9 60'
times ) and even better on slicks ( 1.7 )
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1