Re: Lakewood Traction bars

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 07:43:46 EST

Actually a tire with a smaller outside diameter will "gear" in favor of
acceleration. I'm suprized most people I've spoken to have had good
experience with the BF's. Is it possible you went to a hard compound
unknowingly? Most of the tires that claim real high milage tend to be a
harder compound.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1