Traction Bars

From: ROBINSON (rrobinson@BCMS.CARTERET.K12.NC.US)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 09:22:11 EST

Have you all seen the new traction bars offered by Lakewood for S10's? I don't see why someone couldn't make a set like these for out Dakota's. It amazes me that a 4cyl and V6 truck get's more performance items offered for it first than our V8 trucks (especially the R/T). Well enough fussing about that.

I think I may be able to get someone to make something similar to this.....A little box tubing, a set of mounting plates..... a couple of snubbers......hmmmm....

Take a look....

http://www.mrgasket.com/lakenew.htm

Maybe we all need to bombard Lakewood with E-mail's about a set for our trucks.

Rob Robinson
96 V8 Sport 3.55