RE: Re: Re: I lived in Rockford --ONCE-- was snow

From: buckinghammk@nctsdg.navy.mil
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 11:48:17 EST

Tim, Im in the Navy and was stationed in Winter harbor Maine for a while,
they use sand on the raod vice the *gasp* _salt_ on the roads. Im in Diego
Garcia right now, tropical Island, my truck is in my Dads garage waiting for
my return. Im going to Denver my next duty station. I cant wait :) Boy,
my Yellow Dakota can't wait for me to get home, Ive saved my paychecks up
here and have BIG plans for it in May :) Still cant find the MP SBEC on
the mopar homepage. Being so far away from the States makes it tough for me
to get ANY info on parts.

Michael
1999 Dak, Solar Yellow Sport+, 4X2, 5.2L, 5 SPD, 3.92 SG, FM 2 Chamber
Planned Mods: Engine Controller, AirAid intake, TB.

-And using all that