RE: Water in Oil...

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 14:25:00 EST

If I had a new vehicle and there was water in my oil, I'd force the dealership
to put a new engine in the vehicle or purchase a 100,000 mile service contract
for the current engine. Water is DEATH in the oil system. This is a serious
problem. It'll take several oil changes at about 1K each to get it out and
even then, you've no idea what damage has been done to the motor. I wouldn't
screw around with this problem. I can only imagine what damage would be done
to a motor trying to "break in"... ugh!

Shaun H.