Re: Group Purchase on White Face Guages 96 & older

From: Chris Czimcharo (magnum96@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 19:41:02 EST

About the white face guages. They are not new guages but white overlay.
The installtation is easy and should take about 40 minutes. It would
come with all the guages voltmeter,oil, fuel, tach, speedo, temp.
The web site is www.NRAuto.com
We don't need 20 people wee need 35 people. The purchase won't be until
after christmas. The guages will look like the new dakotas in color that
is. If you want to confirm an order call NR auto and speak to Neal.
tell neal you are interested in the group purchase 1-818-986-2804.
Nr auto doesn't even know what the faces look like but Neal says that as
long as we get 35 confirmed orders he will make them. I estimate that
the guages would be done around February or March because they are
making them from scratch. The price is $99.00 a set.

Chris Czimcharo