Re: Black boxes in cars

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@ameritech.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 20:48:15 EST

You are correct. "True Communism" as Lenin saw it was for everyone
to work together for the common good of the country. Everyone would
be equal, everyone would work together in harmony, everyone would get
paid the same. Sounds good on paper, however.....

>For the record, these things have nothing to do with actual Communism,
>the philosophy. While some Communist states may have (or had) these
>policies/laws/whatever, they are not part of the "real" Communism as I
>understand it.
>
>Quiktruk99@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Doesn't surprise me one bit! Best way to control the sheep is to
>always know
> > where they are. Al Gore wants national I.D. cards for all firearms owners.
> > They're bar-coding babies in Chicago "to avoid mix-ups". Debate is on to
> > abolish Miranda rights. Towns are passing "quality of life" ordinances that
> > give local governments Gestapo-like control over the town. I can
>hear it now:
> > "Vhere are your paperz?"
> > America is headed towards becoming the world's most powerful
>Communist nation
> > in history. National school uniforms. Every classroom wired to
>the internet.
> > Mandatory teen service. Sounds like mind control to me. Just ranting.
> >
> > Kevin / NJ
> > 99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
> > OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
> > F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin
>cap & rotor
> > K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans(
>spring of '00)
> > JC Whitney split-rear exit cat-back / Hooker tips / Lakewood traction bars
> > Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop Lock
> > African rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
> > Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
> > visit my truck at: <A
>HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">
> > THE DARK DODGE</A>
>
>--
>-andy
>
>http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
>Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Ryan Grimes
Technology Support Technician
CCSD 89
Glen-Ellyn, IL 60137