Vai-off topic (Attn Terri Pryer)

From: FlashBang Fish (swatfish@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 05:40:31 EST

The concert is definitly worth going to. If you have to pay some bum on the
street to go with you, DO IT! I am a huge Vai fan and have been to all his
Hotlanta shows. I have yet to be disappointed. I've seen Satch and Van
Halen shows (my other favs.) and they don't hold a candle to Vai's
showmanship. If you like the music, you'll love the concert. I really
didn't like the opener (eric sardinas), his playing is right on, but the
generic blues singings is annoying. B.T.W. where is he playing at? Just go
dude! That's all I can say.