Re: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 09:21:17 EST

In a message dated 12/8/99 9:17:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
greg.hendricks@itpms.com writes:

> I'm thinking of adding some type of mod to improve MPG on my DAK. What has
> everyone found to be the single best mod(for the money, of course) to
> improve
> gas mileage?
>

> Thanks,
> Greg

500hp shot of nitrous to accelerate you to mach speed...then just coast to
your destination. It only works if your destination doesn't require any
turns, however.

Sorry, sometimes sarcasm gets the best of me :->

A TB and a cat-back would seem to be the first thing that comes to mind.
Anything that can move fuel/air into and out of the engine faster and more
efficient is bound to be good for MPG. Not only that, but combine those 2
upgrades and it's good for at least 25-30 horse.

-Austin
SuperVipertruck