Re: Milage

From: Jeremy Trudeau (jmtrudeau@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 23:47:22 EST

It's weird, recently I've picked up a few mpg around town, my driving
habits haven't changed at all, I'm still in the throttle a lot. Before I
was getting around 11 mpg and the last three tanks I've got 13.5, 14,
and 14 mpg around town. I like the trend of the increasing mileage. In
the part of the peoples republic of california that I live in, we don't
switch over to winter gas either (thank god -- I ran some while in
Arizona, and it makes for interesting cold starts in the morning).

JT
'98 CC, 5.2L, 5spd, KN in and Out, 3" Lift