RE:RE: Black boxes in cars (& more ranting)

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 00:23:31 EST

Ryan Grimes wrote" if i EVER hear of the gov't. trying to take away the right
to bear arms, I'll go out & buy as many as I can afford". Well, Ryan, better
go shopping NOW!! As a gun-owning NRA member, I can tell you that the current
agenda is to disarm the populace by 2010. 8 years ago, Handgun Control Inc.
set forth it's 15 year plan for removing handguns from private ownership.
Bill Clinton has very quietly used his "executive privelege" authority to ban
imports of more than 30 types of guns based solely on their para-military
appearance, thus bypassing Congress, which controls all trade decisions. The
trigger lock laws are designed to fail purposely, so that the first shooting
to occur with a locked gun( yes, you CAN fire it with the lock on!) will
cause the cry for more effective measures (i.e. mandatory home storage
requirements), which will lead to ATF home inspections, which will lead to
mandatory ploice station storage of your guns, which will lead to
CONFISCATION!! Don't believe it? Ask England & Australia, where crime has
gone UP since they disarmed the people! Here's a quote:
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation
has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more
effecient, and the world will follow our lead into the future." Sounds like
Clinton or Gore, doesn't it?
It was Adolph Hitler, in his 1935 election victory speech. Food for thought.

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport+ CC(no decals) / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 SG
OEM wheel flares / 1.5"& 2" drop / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
F&B Stage1 / MSD 6a(plugs@.050") / Mallory 8mm Prowires / Echlin cap & rotor
K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat / Flex-a-lite dual 12" fans( spring of '00)
JC Whitney split-rear exit cat-back / Hooker tips / Lakewood traction bars
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop Lock
African rosewood interior kit / Wet Okole seat covers
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6 cd changer / silver DML stickers
visit my truck at: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.html">
THE DARK DODGE</A>