Re: V6 Supercharger Completion and Performance Increases

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 00:52:33 EST

Hey. How did you get Twin Turbos on there? Another DMLer told me i should
gut 2 turbos off a old Daytonas and turn the manifolds around so they point
towards the front of the engine. Could you please tell me how you hooked
yours up? I want an 11s dakota too! ! ! i have a 97 cc v6 auto with a few
mods. Hell. I won't be greedy. 12 or 13s dakota would be cool with me. I
gotta whoop up on these damn 5.0 mustang boyz and 89 iroc-z cameros!
-Dester

PS. my questiosn are: (list beginning)
1) i get how the turbo gets attached to the manifolds, what do I do to the
fuel delivery system.

2) With the fuel delivery system out of the way. Where is the wastegate
mounted at? Is it on the turbo? and does the wastegate relieve pressure, so
i don't run TOO high of boosts?

3) What customer computer programming will need to be done? I know the
stock computer will wimp out.

4) how are the turbos cooled? Tapped into engine oil? Seperate engine oil
system?

5) How much did this cost? Sounds more efficient to me than a supercharger.

6) Anything on an intercooler?

7) anything important I'm missing? pictures of the install would be great.
you have the 4th fastest truck on "Drag Trux" you're only behind 2 dodges
and a typhoon/syclone

<< Nick
 98 V6 Ext Cab 727 Touque Flight
 Twin Turbo Garret T03 Super 60 series