Re: Crappy Service from R&D

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 06:38:37 EST

In a message dated 12/8/99 9:06:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, coolva1@home.com
writes:

<< Well, I heard from another person on the DML that R&D is not responding....
 anyone else... ????

 I thought I have seen him post with in the last week or so... this guy sed
 it was over 3weeks ago since he placed his order.... >>

Hey -

Folks - I am really sorry if my business is going slow right now. I'm really
experiencing some major problems in my TBI (we ran out of cores... and we
oredered a lot of new castings ! :( ) program.

The orders for the wires (there are only one) and the shift kit (one) will be
shipped before this week.

It hasn't quite been 3 weeks - I think it was more like 1 , very unacceptable
, but , I haven't had a chance to access my computer nor my office for way
too long.

Listen folks, my mobile number is area code 941 720 6569. I want to keep this
number private (plz dont fwd it to the other lists, maybe dirt or dak r/t) ,
but you (DML) list members are my main source of business so I want to keep
you all happy.

I promise this isn't going to happen again. I'm getting ready to hire someone
fulltime to care of the office work.

ttyl
Patrick