Re: TB's (the thread that will never go away)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 09:39:17 EST

In a message dated 12/8/99 2:53:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DICEMAN469@aol.com writes:

<< OK here goes:

 I was thinking about putting on a V8 throttle body on my V6 to get a wider
 bore. Now I know that that would normally kill my low end due to decreased
 velocity, but will it really matter with a supercharger?? No matter what the
 supercharger will be forcing air in as fast as it can take it, so I don't
see
 any reason why I would have decreased torque. Any pros out there got any
 info??

 -Austin
 SuperVipertruck >>

Austin,

I'm making V6 TBs now.... FWIW. I can make it to however you'd like.

The V8 TB might be a good choice though with the blower and a match intake,
higher revving cam, etc.... you gotta keep everything matched. :)

ttyl
Patrick