Re: Need to Paint my Dak

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 13:18:34 EST

Personally, I was checking around, and It turned out the best paint shop was
actually a Checvy Dealership, the won some award for best paint in the
southwest. I though this was bullshit, so I went there, the shop is
perfectly clean, the in progress cars looked like there was really good work
going into them, and overall I was impressed, most impressive was the
complements about my DODGE!!! I couldn't belive it... Anyway, I gotta get my
Tailgate skin and Rol pan welded on before I paint, but when I do, there
gunna be my place, I sugest calling around adn actualyl LOOKing at their
shops before commiting. Sorry it was so long, Greg