Re: TB's (the thread that will never go away)

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 15:18:35 EST

Austin, its that DML bug! It dosen't care who it bites. I've
seen many a good man go down with HP fever. First symptom is a
dwendling bank account. Now that your bit, your just like the rest
of us, "It is pointless to resist". Yo momma may be the only one
who can bring you back from the dark side. ;)

GS -