Re: RE: RE: Intense Stage II intakes? - Opinion LONG!!!

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 17:46:42 EST

Hello I just bought a '00 Dakota R/T and am doing my first round of mods to it. I
have a set of Hooker full-length headers coming in any day now and I am going to
fabricate my exhaust after I install the headers.I installed a set onto my '91
5.2 and it was a PITA. Almost as bad as installing full lengths on my LT1
Camaro. However after 3 sets of headers and 4 exhausts on my Z I can't see it
being that bad. By the way the reason I have a Dak now is because my 11sec Z28
got stolen:) I'm kind of glad to have a truck now that I think about it though!

So anyways, so much for the intro, has anyone installed these on a 97-'00 Dak
yet? Anything I should watch out for? Any O2 simulators availalble yet?

Thanks in advance!

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design