Re: rear disc

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 23:04:34 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 12:34:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> Also, wouldn't it look kind've silly to have slotted rotors in the
> rear and the solid stock ones in the front? Seems like you'd have to
> get slotted rotors for the front too, to balance things out.
>

> -Jon-

Well I would get covers on the wheels so no brake dust came through(custom
steel plates taht fit exactly the inner rim size)
As for the suspension nose diving thing, I belive it is due to the front
brakes working SO much better than the rears, so under hard braking they do
more work, thus front dives, I might be wrong though. Greg