Re: 6.4L Dakota R/T

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 23:10:05 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 12:46:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> Maybe its different,
> but I seem to recall TNT doing this with a non-R/T, although they bored and
> stroked a 318 to get somewhere near that displacement. It had a hood on
it
> with a NACA style scoop in the front. It may have even been a 4x4, I
don't
> recall. That was a year or so ago, I think. There may be something in
the
> archives.

Yeah, you are Dead Right, it is an Old magazine, it is a 4By4, they jsut
confused me with teh Dakota R/T written on the side, IT was green with white
stripes, and the 1/4 Times where rather pathedic... OK so maybe it wasn't
so great, but imagine that engine in MY Dakota(regcab short bed 2wd) far more
efficient drivline and less weight, can we say 12 second 1/4?