Re: Best mod that improves MPG?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 23:49:02 EST

In a message dated 12/9/99 9:30:28 PM Mountain Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

> Uhhhh....ya wanna try it? I'm already doing it.
>
> Already took care of '98 5.2L Dak with my V6 (and he wasn't stock either)
> who had that attitude. He complains about his MPG being at
> 14-16...hehehehe...18 on the average for me. ;)
>
> (Ducking now)
>
> - Bernd

Well I have yet to find a Sixer that when RACING an 8 can get good milage, no
offense(sounds stupif but I don't wanna offend) buta 6 Must work harder than
an 8 to do teh same amount, plain and simple PS, I have yet to meat a
Sixer than could even think of keeping up with me(I don't doubt they exist)

(Standing Proud)

Greg