"Jeremy Bartlett" <slant6@gte.net>: Re: MoPar Performance

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 09:10:29 EST

Hey, guys and gals! Over the last few weeks there have been some posts
about Koller Dodge. Some good, some not so good, on the MML. Anyhow, a
gentleman by the name of Jeremy Bartlett made an offer to the MML to
supply Mopar Performance parts at a better price than anyone else. I
e-mailed him and asked if I could have his permission to pass this along
to the DML and he has consented. His reply to me is below. You may e-mail
him at < slant6@gte.net >

I'm looking forward to taking advantage of him.

Richard in San Antonio