Re: RE: RE: Intense Stage II intakes? - Opinion LONG!!!

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 16:04:16 EST

These are 97+ headers. Different part number (HOK-5010) than my 91 full
lengths. Don't worry I call Hooker and made sure they would clear. Hooker told
me they had only tested the 5.2's but if I'm not mistaken the 318 and 360 have
the same dimensions, right?

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design